Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dreams

In twenty years, I will be 41 years old. I plan on being a mother of two kids, a boy and girl hopefully (they will be about 10 or 11 at this time), and will have been married for 17 years. I will hopefully be living in Dallas. I hope to be a top producing realtor in the real estate company called Ebby Halliday in Dallas and be able to take off work to stay home with the kids some days if necessary because I will be able to pay a staff to help cover me at times. Ebby is one of the top producers in the Dallas area and has moved up to tenth in the national rankings even though it isn't a national company yet. I will have been with the company almost 20 years by then so I believe that I will be one of the top producers by then. I want to be financially secure. I want to be able to travel with the kids and be able to give them nice things but not spoil them...there is a difference!

In ten years, I will be 31 years old. This is right around where I plan on having kids. I will have been married for about 7 years and will have been working for Ebby for about 9 years by then. I hope to have really built up my reputation within the company by this point. But I don't want kids until right about this age or may 29 or 30 at the earliest. I will still be pretty career oriented.

In one year, I will be 22 years. I will have just gotten engaged and graduated college. I will move back to Dallas and get my real estate liscence so that I can start selling real estate in the fall. My boyfriend will still be at OU for law school so I will probably be doing a lot of visiting him and friends who will be 5th years.

1 comment: